Let's get UP!!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I Forgot About My Blog

 That's right, I forgot about my blog. Again probably. Fuck. It's all right. The British Empire wasn't built in a day. Not that that's got anything to do with the price of tea in China. That little tidbit of racism is courtesy of my beloved and deceased Father. Northern US, racism lite. Or so I was told. Look, I gave up blaming my parents for my foibles and fuck-ups years ago. I got no one to blame but myself at this point. And that's ok. We all gotta own up to ourselves. I love me, and I love my family and friends. I still have criticisms about them, but I won't hold that against them. Just as I hope they do the same with me. 


So, we're nearing the end of the Biden administration, and it looks like Trump is the likely competition yet again. Why we dan't put this fascist to bed is beyond me, but I guess we'll be forced to see how it all plays out in the next 11 months. Fuck.

They are both old by the way. Three years difference in age. But, like every other obvious fact presented to the faithful, it's all fake news.  So there's that. Disgusting as it is.

Meanwhile in the real world, most people are doing all they can, working 2 jobs, trying to make all of the ends meet. Somewhere near the middle would be cool, but we all know that ain't happenin'. We've slowly been screwed ever since Reagan got in. Forty years of slow burn to wear us down until we can't take it anymore and just give in to a tyrant like Trump. What a putz. Wrong guy, right time. Let's hope he doesn't get elected and hasten the end of democracy in America. Or maybe that's what we need. I doubt it, but some think so. I personally think we're headed toward oblivion as a nation. It's a slow burn to the end in my humble opinion. But I guess time will tell. 

That's pretty grim. Do I have anything else for this triumphant return? Probably not. But stay tuned dear reader. There's much more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment